Our Remodeling Process
- Initial Meeting: We will meet with you at your home to discuss your needs, your budget ,and to determine the feasibility of the project, and to present an overview of what R&D Builders & Renovators Inc. can do for you.
- Compile and Estimate: R&D Builders & Renovators Inc. will take the information discussed and prepare a detailed estimate. This will include a realistic price that the work can be done for with an items list completed.Once an agreement has been reached we can start planning.
- Planning Begins: Now is when a complete set of engineered drawings will be completed for your project. A set of preliminary drawings are completed first for your review, once you have approved them a final set is created for permiting. These plans will fully comply with Florida Building Codes, City Codes, and Building Ordinances.
- Pre-Construction Conference: All material are to be selected and ordered at this time to prevent delays. R&D Builders & Renovators Inc. will then organize your selections with the Engineered Drawings and any other information needed to obtain a building permit. Once the permit is issued a project start date will be confirmed.
- Project Begins:R&D Builders & Renovators Inc. will coordinate all employees or trades to be used on your project. We will also contact and meet with all Building Officials (inspectors) for each required inspection and quality control. During the building process all employees and trades are required to maintain a clean job site for saftey and respect to the homeowner living conditions.
- Project Completed: A certificate of occupancy is issued by the building department, any and all punch items are completed, project completion paperwork is completed and a one year warranty is issued.